25 Women Empowerment Quotes Encouraging Women to Lead
There is no tool for development more effective than the empowerment of women
Women Empowerment is taking action to make women educated, financially independent while maintaining an inspiring social status. Women, for years have been making every effort to be professionally and socially accepted as equivalent to men. Over the years, women’s abilities were eroded against that of a man’s, which hampers her growth as well as having a terrible impact on her overall development. When women realize their economic goals, whether it’s growing a business, reforming their home, or investing in training or education, they’re more robust and able to provide for themselves and their families. When women succeed, everyone benefits. Women’s empowerment isn’t just a catchy expression, but a leading factor in the social and economic success of nations. Moreover, it’s a way to celebrate the women in your own life.
Women’s rights and gender equality have come a long way, from Susan B. Anthony in the suffrage movement to young activist Malala Yousafzai.
Women in all phases of life make inspiring remarks. Here is some Women Empowerment Quotes as well to see the positive and powerful remarks women have made.
Now more than ever, women in business, entertainment, or any other sector appreciate the importance of lifting each other up to succeed. These women also perceive the growing need to empower one another to be brave in the face of fear.
Maybe you’re feeling low, or perhaps you need an added dose of encouragement to help you stick to those 2020 goals you’ve set for yourself. Whatever the case, there’s absolutely nothing like Women Empowerment Quotes to get you through — especially when they are spoken by some of the Strongest, Ambitious, Determined, and Empowered women in history.
1. “Feminism isn’t about making women stronger. Women are already strong, it’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” –G.D. Anderson
The patriarchal society has always proclaimed men stronger and superior to women in every aspect which shouldn’t be the case. Hence, the motto is not to make women stronger because they already are but to reshape how the world appraise women’s strength
2. “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” -Melinda Gates
Whatever a woman is going through, she should always raise her voice over things that she feels aren’t right.
3. “A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.” -Gloria Steinem
This one of the most influential Women Empowerment Quotes. Feminism is not about hating men or proving that women are above men, it is being a supporter of equality despite the gender.
4. “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” -Michelle Obama
If we have strong-mindedly decided to perceive something, there is nothing that can’t be achieved.
5. “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” -Beyoncé
We should not feel that women are weak and can’t do things like men. Instead, we should encourage each other to be strong and motivated.
6. “No woman should be told she can’t make decisions about her own body. When women’s rights are under attack, we fight back.” –Kamala Harris
Women empowerment is all about challenging stereotypes, fighting bias, broadening perceptions, improving situations and celebrating women’s achievements. Likewise, when women are held back in doing so, they should always defend themselves.
7. “Human rights are women’s rights and women’s rights are human rights, once and for all.” -Hillary Clinton
There should be no difference between what a human is allowed to do and women is not. Human rights = Women’s rights.
8. “Women have discovered that they cannot rely on men’s chivalry to give them justice.” -Helen Keller
Women can’t depend on any gentlemen to fight for her justice. She should be powerful enough to fight for herself is the most remarkable Women Empowerment Quotes.
9. “Freeing yourself was one thing, claiming ownership of that freed self was another.” -Toni Morrison
We can get away with the hardships causing us discomfort but we need to find acceptance and peace within ourselves.
10. “You deserve to be here. You deserve to exist. You deserve to take up space in this world of men.” -MacKenzi Lee
You totally deserve what you have been fighting for. You deserve respect. You deserve appreciation. You are worthy of everything you wish for.
11. “There is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind.” -Virginia Woolf
There is nothing that can put a lock on our independent thinking, free imagination, and functioning and freedom of our mind.
12. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” -Coco Chanel
Thinking for one’s self is probably the greatest thing you can achieve. What is popular to believe is much easier to consume than the activity of authentic discernment.
13. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” -Oprah Winfrey
Failure is another obstacle on your road to success which you should overcome like a queen.
14. “The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.” -Roseanne Barr
You don’t have to wait till someone allows you to do something or take action. You need to take that power and move ahead.
15. “Just because you are blind and unable to see my beauty doesn’t mean it does not exist.” -Margaret Cho
If someone is not able to see your brilliance, skill or your worth, it doesn’t mean you don’t hold value because it’s just their perspective and not the truth, and this is one of the most exceptional Women Empowerment Quotes you should live by.
16. “I found that ultimately if you truly pour your heart into what you believe in — even if it makes you vulnerable — amazing things can and will happen.” -Emma Watson
If you feel an urge to make something happen and if you give your best to it, the positive outcomes are bound to come without a doubt.
17. “Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy. That’s my life motto.” -Demi Lovato
You are not supposed to feel in a certain way, there is no rule. You can feel and do what you think should be done without any limitations.
18. “There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer.” -Rihanna
This society needs empowered women who take control of their lives, are able to make their own decisions, and also succeed in their chosen pursuits at any cost, such empowering women have something special about them.
19. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
You should never allow someone to make you feel in a certain way. You should take a stand for yourself and how you feel about yourself.
20. “If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.” -Margaret Thatcher
Margaret Thatcher’s women empowerment quotes have always been inspiring. Through her wisdom she expresses that women take action and often outperform men.
21. “Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.” -Nora Ephron
The divine feminine practice comes from the idea that everything in life is happening for you, not happening to you. Take control of it like a heroine.
22. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” –Ayn Rand
When you have decided your goal and you are working for it. There’s no one who can come in between your diligence and you achieving what you have decided.
23. “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” -Jane Goodall
Whatever you do will have an impact on the world so you need to think and decide what kind of impact you want to make.
24. “We may encounter many defeats, but we must not be defeated.” -Maya Angelou
The failures in your journey should not be a reason for the failure of your journey.
25. “Of all the nasty outcomes predicted for women’s liberation, none was more alarming than the suggestion that women would eventually become just like men.” -Barbara Ehrenreich
The motto is not to be just like men. It is a struggle for the freedom of women to order their own priorities, define their own values, and decide their own fate.
Live life on your terms. Dream, believe, achieve.
May these Women Empowerment Quotes inspire and empower you to rise up and achieve everything you desire for. Be confident in your abilities, stand in your purpose, and never give up. Keep trying even if you are failing and even if the outcomes are unknown because there is nothing that a woman can’t do.